We spend a lot of time testing our products, our websites, our blogs but never our Social Presences…
It is something that sounds very logical and still I must say that I am guilty of not testing mine often.
I’m sharing this great post explaining how to test your Facebook page.
Socialbakers has published a new infographics showing the penetration of Facebook in the top 20 countries.The countries with the highest penetration rate are Canada, US, Taiwan (interesting surprise), Australia and Argentina.
Facebook launched a website specific for their “Preferred Marketing Developer” program.
I remember looking for information about the certification and found it hard to understand what the program was all about. The website lists +260 partners and allows you look for specific companies and/or countries.
Facebook has released two blueprints for helping businesses become more social.
The company also commissioned a study that says firms want to be more social, but are having trouble executing. The study was conducted with 101 VP- and C-level marketing professionals and by interviewing 12 CEOs, CMOs, and VPs of marketing.
– 76% of marketing professionals surveyed agreed that social media is important for brand building
– 72 % agreed that it is important for customer loyalty.
– 59 % believed that companies that don’t fully embrace social media will not survive in the future.
– 71 % of marketing leaders surveyed believe companies can gain a competitive advantage through social media
– Only 33 percent currently have a long-term strategy for becoming a social business.